Authorising Engineer Consultancy Services
Authorising Engineer services are provided by Morsafe Limited who have a small team of Authorising Engineers who are dedicated and able to provide high level Authorising Engineer Consultancy Services for Confined Spaces and Work at Height safe system disciplines. Morsafe also has representation on the MoD Work at Height and Confined Space Working Groups assisting in developing safe systems to meet the changing needs of the client and legislation to ensure best practice.
Authorising Engineer support to clients for the following MoD Chapters
- JSP 375, Vol 3, Chapter 6 – Confined Spaces
- JSP 375, Vol 3, Chapter 7 – Working at Height
Authorising Engineer support to clients for the following Health Technical Memoranda (HTMs) disciplines
- Confined Spaces Entry and Working Procedures (NHS Trusts England – various)
- SHTM 08-07 Confined Spaces Procedures (NHS Scotland
- Safe Working at Height – SUP 04 (NHS Scotland)
* If your company does not yet have a safe system in place, Morsafe can assist in developing and establishing one to suit your needs.
- Interview, assessment and appointment of Authorised Persons
- Procedural and legal compliance audits
- Technical support and advice to appointed Authorised Person
- Initial site reviews and assessment
- Other technical assistance where required
Costs for Authorising Engineer Services will depend on the client’s requirements, disciplines to be covered and off-site support needed. For further information do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org