HS11 – 1 Day Inspection of Working at Height Personal Protective Equipment (Competent Person) Course
This course delivers 7 hours Accredited *CPD classroom and practical instruction with assessment. It offers delegates training to enable them to gain a good practical understanding of inspecting working at height equipment.
On completion of the course, delegates should be able to ensure that a correct procedure for record keeping, inspection and maintenance of all working at height equipment is in place and carried out in accordance with the manufacturers instructions and the current regulations.
• Overview of relevant Health & Safety legislation
• Registering and marking equipment
• Detailed inspections of equipment
• Quarantine and disposal of equipment
• Written and practical assessments
• Course duration: One day (9:00am – 5:00pm)
• Maximum instructor/delegate ratio: 1:10
• Delivery: Classroom based theory and practical training
• Assessment: Multiple choice test paper and practical skills assessment
• Certification: CPD Accredited Certificate of Training (valid for 3 years)
• Delegates must have a good command of written and spoken English
• Delegates do not require any PPE/FPE for the course
• No practical climbing/working at height will take place during this course